Be the "G'hostess With The Mostest". Make this poppin’ Halloween party platter from reluctantentertainer.com and it’ll be the center of snack table traffic! Crisp veggies, crunchy Popchips, a few sweet surprises, and 3 delicious dips…there’s something for all your ghoulish guests. 👻
- Celery Sticks
- Cucumber, Diced
- Granny Smith Apple, Sliced
- Baby Carrots
- Mandarin Oranges aka Mini Pumpkins
- Chocolate Almonds
- Black Licorice Ropes
- Thin Chocolate Wafer Sandwich Cookies
- Popchips – Pick your favorites. We like BBQ and Crazy Hot here for the color pop.
- Ranch Dip (if you have extra time, try this Homemade Ranch recipe!)
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Hummus (or Your Favorite Hummus)
Halloween night is busy, but thankfully this snack board comes together quickly. To make the Mini Pumpkins, peel small mandarin oranges and place a small celery slice for the “stem.” Chef’s Tip: Place your dip bowls first and stack the snacks around the bowls.
Have a spooktacular night! 👻🧡💚🖤🎃
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.
We’re popping up everywhere! Use our store locator to find Popchips in a store near you or order your favorites in our online shop.