Right now, we’re craving all the dips, and nothing beats a bowl of fresh homemade hummus. This recipe is easy, goes great with any Popchips flavor, and satisfies our need for creamy and crunchy! To add a little extra spice to your life, try adding chopped Roasted Red Peppers and dip with Crazy Hot or Fiery Buffalo Popchips. Come on, let’s dive in!
- 1 (15-ounce) Can Chickpeas, Drained & Rinsed
- ¼ Cup Tahini
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Large Lemon, Juiced
- ½ tsp. Ground Cumin or Paprika
- Salt To Taste
- Splash of Water, If Needed, For Thinning
Variation: Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- ¾ Cup Chopped Jarred Roasted Red Peppers
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor and begin processing
- Add in water as needed to create a smooth, creamy consistency
- Taste and adjust salt, garlic, and lemon juice as needed
- Serve with your favorite Popchips and sliced veggies for dipping
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.
We’re popping up everywhere! Use our store locator to find Popchips in a store near you or order your favorites in our online shop.