When it’s hot outside, nothing beats the heat like the cool, chocolatey goodness of fudge pops. We like to kick it up a notch by adding even more chocolate (can you ever have too much?) and sprinkling Sea Salt Popchips over the whole thing. A little sweet, a little salty, and a whole lot chocolatey. What more could you ask for?
- Fudge Pops
- Sea Salt Popchips, Crushed
- 10-Ounce Package Of Baking Chips (Bittersweet, Semi-Sweet, or Milk Chocolate)
- Microwave the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring until the chocolate is melted.
- Dip fudge pop into melted chocolate, coating evenly.
- Immediately sprinkle crushed Popchips over the fudge pop.
- Place on a tray layered with parchment paper and freeze until chocolate is set.
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.