One bite of this fresh and festive shamrock bites appetizer, and you’ll feel like you found the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Lucky for you, these shamrock bites are easy to make and are adorable for St Patrick’s Day and beyond. We enjoy this recipe with our Sour Cream & Onion flavor Popchips, but we could see going with Sea Salt or even Crazy Hot too!
- Sliced crostini bread
- Sour cream and onion dip
- Sliced green onion tops
- Sliced cucumber
- Fresh parsley
- Green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Sour Cream & Onion Popchips
- Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 375 degrees.
- While the oven is heating, trim your bread slices into 3 or 4 leaf clover shapes.
- Arrange bread in a single layer on a sheet pan and bake for 8-10 minutes or to desired crispness.
- Allow to cool.
- When cool, top with a dollop of your favorite sour cream & onion dip and spread to cover.
- Sprinkle on a few sliced green onion tops.
- Next, layer a Popchip and a crisp cucumber slice on each “leaf”.
- Lastly, top the center of each shamrock bite with a sprig of fresh parsley and add a thinly sliced green bell pepper to create a “stem.”
To maximize the crunch, serve immediately and enjoy!
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.