Ditch the store-bought spice packets and dip tubs with this easy Sour Cream and Onion dip recipe. With only six ingredients, you’ll have a bowl full of tangy, creamy dip bursting with onion flavor in no time! Any Popchips flavor would be great with this dip, but we love Sour Cream and Onion Popchips to really amp the onion flavor up to the max. 📈🧅
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tbs Dried Onion Flakes
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbs Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 Tbs Chives, chopped
- Popchips, For Dipping
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Stir seasoning into sour cream until well combined.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl, top with chives, and cover.
- Refrigerate for several hours for the best flavor.
- Serve with your favorite Popchips.
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.
We’re popping up everywhere! Use our store locator to find Popchips in a store near you or order your favorites in our online shop.