Avocado Toast is out. Avocado Fries are in. A perfect back-to-school treat. 🏫
What You'll Need:
- 3 ripe avocados, sliced
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Dairy-free milk of your choice (like unsweetened almond milk)
- Sea Salt Popchips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice 3 avocados.
- To a bowl, add flour, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and chili powder and mix.
- Add dairy-free milk until you get a paste-like consistency.
- Coat the avocado slices in the flour mixture, then transfer coated slices to the bowl with crushed Sea Salt Popchips.
- Place coated fries on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Want to see this recipe in action? Check out our Instagram for the full breakdown!