Craving the perfect combo of salty and sweet but sticking to eating healthier, gluten-free, or vegan? This two-ingredient, quick and easy dessert recipe is absolutely delicious and our go-to for any occasion. Use your favorite chocolate and know that with Sea Salt Popchips, there is no compromising because they are dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free and kosher! Everyone at the party will flock to these dark chocolate Sea Salt Popchips dessert.
- A bar or two of your favorite Dark Chocolate (we like @lilys_sweets)
- 1 bag Sea Salt Popchips
- Line baking trays with parchment paper for a no-fuss clean-up. Set aside.
- Break the chocolate bars into pieces and put into a small microwave-safe bowl (a coffee mug works great, too). Note that the deeper the chocolate, the easier it will be to dip.
- Microwave until smooth but stirring often. Note: chocolate can be quick to burn (or seize) in the microwave, so stir every 15-30 seconds of cooking. If it gets lumpy, dry or pasty, the chocolate has seized and will not coat the popchips. Just try again with new chocolate bars.
- Once the chocolate is smooth and melty, dip the Sea Salt Popchips about halfway into chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper to allow chocolate to harden. (And repeat!)
- Serve immediately once chocolate is set.
These yummy dark chocolate-dipped Sea Salt Popchips dessertswill keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three weeks, but we doubt they’ll stick around that long. 😉
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.
We’re popping up everywhere! Use our store locator to find Popchips in a store near you or order your favorites in our online shop.