Looking for a fresh and fun appetizer idea? These Crostinis with Smoked Salmon make a delicious and healthy appetizer for parties, happy hour, a picnic in the park, or even a Friday night with friends. They are simple to make with a wow factor that is sure to impress your guests! Best of all, they are made with Sea Salt Popchips, so you know they are gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, and half the fat of regular fried chips.
- Herbed goat cheese
- Smoked salmon
- Pomegranate seeds
- Candied pecans
- Fresh thyme
- A drizzle of honey
- Bag of Popchips Sea Salt potato chips
- Start by arranging Popchips Sea Salt potato chips on your favorite charcuterie board.
- Generously cover each chip with herbed goat cheese.
- Next, layer a slice of smoked salmon on top.
- Sprinkle on pomegranate seeds and candied pecans.
- Place a sprig of fresh thyme on each crostini.
- Finish with a drizzle of honey.
Serve these crostini appetizers with a glass of wine or sparkling cider.
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.