Creamy ✔️, bacon-y ✔️, and cheesy ✔️. This dip recipe has everything you crave and you’ll love dipping with Popchips for that better-for-you crunch. Try this recipe with our Sea Salt Popchips, or pick up a few flavors like Barbeque, Sour Cream & Onion or Crazy Hot to take it to the next level.
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, save a few crumbles for garnish
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, save a few shreds for garnish
- 2 - 3 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 6 green onions, sliced, save a few for garnish
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir until combined well. Transfer to your serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate for a few hours.
Place the serving bowl in the center of a platter and add the garnishes. Fill in the platter with Popchips and enjoy.
Adapted from a recipe by @the_chunky_chef.
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.
We’re popping up everywhere! Use our store locator to find Popchips in a store near you or order your favorites in our online shop.