Fresh berries top this easy summer salad recipe with a surprising crunchy twist!🥗🫐 Replace boring croutons with tangy Sea Salt & Vinegar Popchips to amp up the flavor and make this salad an even lighter lunch option.
- Spinach or Mixed Greens
- Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh Summer Berries – We like Raspberries, Blueberries, and Strawberries
- Slivered Almonds
- Feta Crumbles
- Raspberry or Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Sea Salt & Vinegar or Sea Salt Popchips crumbled as crouton topping
- Assemble salad ingredients in a bowl or serving dish in the above order.
- Drizzle vinaigrette across salad and top with crumbled Popchips.
Enjoy immediately. If prepping for later, don't add the dressing or Popchips until ready to serve.
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.