The weather is getting warmer and it’s time to fire up the grill. This easy BBQ Chicken Salad is topped with BBQ Popchips crumbles for an extra flavorful crunch. The tangy flavor of the Popchips with a hint of smoke on every chip brings this salad to a new dimension, something those boring, hard croutons can never do. A quick weeknight dinner or a fresh lunchbox idea, this healthy salad is a must-have this summer!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce (chopped)
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 Cucumber (sliced)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- ¼ cup BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup Ranch Dressing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- BBQ Popchips
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Grill over medium heat for 5-7 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Let cool, then slice.
- Mix bbq sauce and ranch dressing together in a small bowl.
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a bowl; top with sliced chicken, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, and avocado. Pour dressing over the top.
- Break BBQ Popchips over the top of the salad and serve immediately.
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.