You’ll score big with the team when you make this quick game-day appetizer recipe! These Crazy Hot Spicy Bean Bites are crunchy, cheesy, hot & spicy and a must-have for any snacking spread.
- Crazy Hot Popchips
- Can of Refried Beans
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Cilantro, chopped
- Limes, cut in half or wedges
- Heat refried beans on your stovetop or in the microwave until bubbly.
- Arrange Popchips on a serving platter.
- Add a spoonful of refried beans to Crazy Hot Popchips and spread around.
- Top with shredded Mexican cheese and chopped cilantro.
- Pile the lime wedges to the side for your guests to grab a last-second squeeze of freshness.
Learn why Popchips are the better-for-you potato chip.